The City of London has awarded a contract to Fer-Pal Construction Limited for the 2015 Structural Lining Program. The work will include the cleaning and structural lining of existing watermains on the following streets including restoration of roadways, curb and gutters, sidewalks, driveways, and boulevards that are disturbed during construction:
- Middlewoods from Lawson Road to Sarnia Road,
- Brentwood Crescent from Middlewoods to Middlewoods,
- Brentwood Place for the full extent
- Lonsdale Drive from Maldon Road to Bromleigh Avenue,
- Heathcote Avenue from Lonsdale Drive to Leyton Crescent,
- Bromleigh Avenue from Lonsdale Drive to Leyton Crescent and
- Lawson Road from Wonderland Road to Wychwood Park.
The above work is scheduled to begin around May 7, 2015 and expected to be complete around the end of August 2015.