On October 13th, the ARC held its final public input session. The committee will now look at all the information it has received and prepare a draft report. Its upcoming meetings are public, however, the public can only listen without commenting. The next opportunity to comment will be after the draft report is completed.
The timeline at this point is as follows:
- ARC meeting November 2, 2010 at 7 pm at Orchard Park P.S.
- ARC meeting November 11, 2010 at 7 pm at University Heights P.S.
ARC meeting November 22, 2010 at 7 pm at a location to be determinedCANCELLED
- Posting of the draft report
no later than December 12, 2010early 2011
- Public input to the ARC on the draft report until January 27, 2011
- Report is submitted to the Board for posting by February 11, 2011
- Report submitted to Board either February 22 or March 8, 2011
- Administrative response to report by March 22, 2011
- Public input to the Board (verbal and written) by May 10, 2011
- Decision by Board on May 24, 2011
This schedule pushes the proposed closure of Sherwood Forest Public School out to June 30, 2013.
You can follow the ARC at the following web site: